Oak Hill is a family-friendly neighborhood that is close to lots of amenities! Most of the homes in this area are vintage charmers built in the late 60’s and early 70’s. They are well-built and very cute! The majority of these homes come on larger-sized lots (+/- 0.25 acre) when compared to newer homes built in North County San Diego, so there’s plenty of room for fun (or to grow). This is a quiet & peaceful neighborhood, but is close to all the fun in Historic Downtown Escondido! There are large sidewalks in this neighborhood that make it nice for taking the dogs out for a walk or to have a nice jog through the neighborhood.
- Close-by are a variety of Grocery Stores, such as Trader Joe’s, Albertson’s, ALDI & more
- Close to schools that for grades K-12
- Large department stores, such as Home Depot and Wal-Mart are close-by
- Kaiser Permanente Health Offices are close-by
- Planet Fitness & Yoga can be found very close to this neighborhood
- There are plenty of restaurants, family-friendly events, a theater and other fun activities to do conveniently located near-by (Very Close to Historic Downtown Escondido)
Interested in finding homes for sale in this community? Click Here to Search for Homes.
You can also contact me using my e-mail or phone number linked above!